Bếp Sẻ Chia - The Sharing Kitchen supports 5 centers in Ho Chi Minh city area and 2 centers in Da Lat. We focus on are elderly, orphans, ethnic minorities, street children and visually impaired students.
Our main activities for our centers are:
Offering special treats with more than 2000 nutritious meals per year.
Promoting and connecting centers to donors.
Providing physical activities and sexual education for kids.
Being the partner with Tien Phuoc Foundation with a goal that is to help the community by improving students’ hygiene and water purification system in remote areas.
Care Program Objectives
To provide meals to those who are in need. We have provided more than 2,000 nutritious meals per year to those in need.
To establish a small community of like minded individuals in order to help and support each other.
To organize attractive and appealing events and activities in order to educate the community on a range of social issues
To encourage local people to improve their personal hygiene by renovating existing sanitation facilities.
To provide water purification systems for children in remote areas, so that the saving money will be taken for paying school fees and offering scholarships to them.
A survey shown that 30% of schools in the provinces do not have adequate sanitation, increasing to 88% in rural areas.
Lack of coordination linking non-profit organisations and donors to those in the community in need of support.
The quality of water, especially groundwater status, is contaminated with arsenic and heavy metals, which causes a seriously emerging issue.
The planned construction of sanitation facilities in:
- Noh Prong Ward, Krong Bong, Dak Lak which serves 320 teachers and pupils.
- Long Son A School, Soc Moi Ward, Cau Ngang District which serves 150 teachers and pupils.
- Thanh Thoi An Primary School (Day Huong 2), Day Huong 2, Thanh Thoi An, My Xuyen, Soc Trang Province which serves 130 teachers and pupils.
- Le Hong Phong Primary School, Cu K’Bang Commune, Ea Sup District, Dak Lak Province which serves 767 pupils an 20 teacher.
The planned construction of water filtration and kitchen in:
- Tan Chau II Primary, Hamlet 1, Tan Chau Ward, Di Linh district, Lam Dong Province which serves 330 teachers and pupils.
- Moreover Bung Sang Blind Center, District 10, HCMC which serves 50 students and soeurs.
- In 2017, we raised 18,000 AUD from DAP fund from Australian government for kitchen construction in Rose Kindergarten, Khanh Vinh Ward, Khanh Hoa Province which serves 220 teachers and pupils. We received 5000 USD for water purification system and kitchen equipment.